Thứ bảy 28/11/2020 12:32 24h qua English RSS
Hotline: 094 540 6866

Minister Pham Hong Ha: Unclear regulation on management and use of condominium

14:38 | 11/11/2020

(Construction) - On November 10, answering questions from National Assembly deputies about the condominium use and management, Minister of Construction Pham Hong Ha explained several reasons including legal regulations on management and use of apartment buildings incomplete and unclear.

Minister of Construction Pham Hong Ha answered questions from National Assembly deputies (Photo: Quochoi.vn)

At the event, Minister Pham Hong Ha noted that, by the end of 2019, the whole country has 4,422 condominiums, of which more than 90% of condominiums that are managed and operated stably, the rest are nearly 10% of disputes and problems.

Ragarding to solutions, the Law Committee of National Assembly also held an explanation session and processed some solutions. The Ministry of Construction has also issued Circulars No. 06 amending previous Circulars on condominium management and supplemented sanctions of administrative violations for condominiums management.

By Khanh Phuong

Theo

Cùng chuyên mục
Xem thêm
...

Tin bài cuối cùng

Không còn dữ liệu để load